AC Maintenance and Tune-Up In Mesquite, Rockwall, Highland Park, TX, and the DFW area
Around 20 minutes east of Dallas, Mesquite, Texas enjoys mild winters with a handful of cold nights. However, the summer months can be extremely hot, and your only relief is your home’s air conditioning system. This makes it essential to keep it in great working condition. To do this, you need to have your local heating and cooling company send a technician in the spring to do general maintenance and a tune-up.
What to Expect During an Air Conditioner Maintenance Visit
Your technician will take the time to inspect your unit, clean essential parts, and assess any issues, including:
- Clean the evaporator and condenser fan: To keep this fan blowing consistently and efficiently, the technician will clean out any dirt, debris, and allergens caught in or around the fan.
- Scrub the condenser and evaporator coil: The coil is responsible for supercooling the air before returning it to your home. When dirt and debris build-up on the coil, it freezes over and no longer cools, making it an essential part of maintenance.
- Replace the air filters: Since your air conditioning unit pulls air from inside your home into it, your first line of defense is the air filter. A clogged air filter can cause all sorts of problems. You should replace your air filter every three months and more often if you own pets or have a smoker in the home.
- Calibrate your thermostat: Your home will never get cool enough if the thermostat isn’t reading the correct temperature. Your technician will test the thermostat and make adjustments as needed.
- Test and add freon: Freon helps cool the air before it goes back into your home. If your system is running low on freon, you won’t get cold air.
Air Conditioner Maintenance & Tune Up – Servicing The Mesquite, Rockwall, Highland Park, TX, And The DFW Area
At Anytime Heating & Air Services, LLC, we take pride in providing our clients with outstanding service during a maintenance visit. It’s our goal to help you keep your system running correctly. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.